If you need to purchase renter’s insurance and do not have your own agent you can contact anyone licensed to sell in NYS . . .

For our high-quality AppFolio rental insurance, please contact our office today!

GPA Insurance, Inc. (UB Commons- 520 Lee Entrance)
716-689-2060 / bonnie@gpainsurance.com / www.gpainsurance.com

Liberty Mutual Insurance
Darren S. Guido / 585-301-2239 / darren.guido@libertymutual.com

Burke & Byrne a division of Great Lakes Ins.
Joe Sherman / 716-608-1100 / joe.sherman@greatlakesins.com

The Lyden Group LLC
Stephen L. Lyden / 518-877-7018 / steve@lydengroup.com

Franklin Insurance Agency
Roger Franklin / 716-204-8646 / thefranklinagency@yahoo.com

1-800-841-3005 / www.geico.com

John J. Grimaldi & Associates, Inc.
Steven Grimaldi / 716-636-1355 / www.grimaldiinsurance.net

Farmers Insurance
Wafaa Haddad / 716-428-3084 / rhammound@farmersagent.com

Renter’s Insurance:
Tenant shall, at Tenant’s own cost and expense, secure and maintain during the entire term of this Lease a renter’s insurance policy with a minimum liability limit of $100,000 issued by an insurance company licensed to do business in the State of New York, insuring Tenant and Landlord against loss or liability caused by or connected with Tenant’s occupation and use of the Premises. The Tenant shall provide Landlord with a copy of a binder of such insurance when Tenant obtains occupancy of the Premises. The Binder must be issued to Wyse Properties LLC 2211 Sweet Home rd. suite 54 Amherst, NY 14228, and naming Wyse Properties LLC as ‘Additional Interest’.